MyChart Bedside Coming Soon to myRiverside App
Patients and their family members will be able to take advantage of a new feature coming to Riverside’s myRiverside App on Monday, October 4th. MyChart Bedside is Riverside’s free inpatient portal that allows patients to be more involved in their care while in the hospital. Patients will be able to see what medications they’re taking, their schedule for the day, and upcoming treatment plans. Any questions or concerns can be sent via secure messaging along with requests directly to the patient’s care team.
“Improving the patient experience is a top priority for Riverside and that often starts with easier access to health information,” said Phil Kambic, Riverside’s President and CEO.
Family members or other proxies can also take advantage of the new myRiverside feature so they can see important information regarding an inpatient stay. To access, patients or family members simply log into their myRiverside account and the “Your Hospital Stay” dashboard appears with features tailored to the specific hospital stay and care.
Bedside features include:
- View treatment team: Read role descriptions for each member of your care team
- Education materials: See education materials assigned by your clinician
- Medications issued: View medications issued while you’re admitted
- Hospital health issues: See an overview of your primary health issue(s)
- Happening soon: View medication administration times, surgeries, and appointments
- Test results: View labs from any tests administered during your stay