GME Needs Your Help!

Do you have space to rent?  Have you considered housing a visiting medical student or resident doctor? 

The Graduate Medical Education is seeking any Riverside employee who has secure housing to offer for rent to our GME trainees for either monthly/yearly lease.  We are looking for space that is private and safe, as well as a convenient distance to the hospital.  If you’re interested in renting out your space/property, please contact the GME department by emailing Jessica at [email protected] .  Thank you!