Do you have space to rent?

Have you considered housing a visiting medical student or resident doctor?

The Graduate Medical Education Department is seeking any Riverside employee who has secure housing to offer for rent to our GME trainees for either monthly/yearly lease. We are looking for space that is private and safe, as well as a convenient distance to the hospital. If you’re interested in renting out your space/property, please contact the GME department by emailing [email protected] . Thank you!