Thank you to everyone who joined us for the employee appreciation dinner!
It’s time to celebrate your achievements and to work with you to identify how to support your ongoing career growth at Riverside.
The 2022-2023 annual review process is now open and we have the return of pay for performance appraisals as requested on 2022 employee engagement surveys.
Access your self-evaluation from Employee Self Service/Infor by clicking on “My Reviews” in the navigator pane on the left of your screen. Your leader will set expectations on the timing of completing your self-evaluation which must be ‘FINALIZED” by you for your leader to be able to see it . When you FINALIZE your self-evaluation, it then will become part of the final consolidated appraisal stored in Infor as part of your employee record.
You and your leader must both finalize and acknowledge your appraisal is done no later than July 3. Pay increases will start on 7/9/2023 for eligible employees (including TR staff) hired on/before 4/1/2023 and will first show on the 7/28/2023 paycheck.
There are two criteria that must be achieved to be eligible for your annual appraisal increase:
Thank you for making a difference in making our mission possible in the lives of others through offering your highest thinking, kindest tough, and strongest commitment to excellence.
On-Demand Resources to support you:
1. Click HERE to view a video that explains this year’s appraisal process.
2. Please click HERE to view/download rating criteria for the Global Standards section scores of: Exceeds Expectations, Achieves Expectations, and Needs Improvement.
3. Click HERE to view a short video that walks through how to complete the appraisal online.
· The Global Standards section is weighted at 60% of the overall appraisal rating score this year and Job Duties is weighted at 40% of the overall appraisal score.
· Comments are required for any Needs Improvement ratings, for the department goals, professional development plan, and for the overall summary in order to FINALIZE self-appraisals (so leaders can see your input).
As part of Riverside’s commitment to becoming a Veteran Friendly Workplace, we hosted a ceremonial signing of a partnership between Riverside Healthcare and the U.S. Army on Tuesday, September 27. This partnership is called the Partnership for Your Success (PaYS) Program.
Army PaYS Program Overview – The Partnership for Your Success (PaYS) Program is a strategic partnership between the U.S. Army and a cross-section of corporations, companies, and public sector agencies. The Program provides America’s Soldiers with an opportunity to serve their country while they prepare for their future. PaYS Partners guarantee Soldiers an interview and possible employment after the Army. This unique Program is part of the Army’s effort to partner with America’s business community and reconnect America with its Army.
On the evening of Wednesday, August 3rd, we are making updates to the Riverside Healthcare careers page that will temporarily restrict access to the job board. It will be reenabled on Thursday, August 4th.
The Riverside Healthcare careers page is being updated to include new features and design. To access the job board as an internal employee please use the “Opportunities” link in your side bar menu within Infor Self-Service. Updates have been made to increase usability from start to finish as an applicant for new positions.